Over 500 super children need you because:
You are an excellent primary school teacher with the passion, commitment and skills to make learning irresistible, who has a proven track record in making a positive contribution to enhancing the lives of children.
- Strive and succeed
- Help and challenge
- Inspire and guide
- Nurture and develop
- Explain and question
- a large academy situated in the town of Mildenhall
- a friendly and supportive staff team with a wide range of experience and expertise
- using an exciting themed curriculum
- supportive of career progression and professional development
- part of a successful multi academy trust - Academy Transformation Trust
- in a beautiful part of the country with very competitive housing costs close to Cambridge and only 70 miles from central London
Visits to the academy are encouraged and welcomed; to arrange a visit please contact Mrs Naomi Brown, Principal of Great Heath Academy.
For further details please view our application pack.
Closing Date: 7th May 2021 - midday
Interview Date: Thursday 13th May 2021
Start Date: 1st September 2021
Salary: MPS/UPS (NQTs and Experienced Teachers Very Welcome)
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: 1 year fixed term in the first instance, with the possibility of becoming permanent
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications.
Great Heath Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.