Do you want to be part of an exceptional team, in an outstanding school, where you can make a positive impact and where the children are eager to learn and achieve?
At Vaughan Primary School, we are looking for passionate Key Stage 2 class teachers to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school. We are offering a fixed term 1 year contract to cover for class teachers, with a potential to extend after that period.
WHY CHOOSE US
Vaughan Primary School is a Ofsted rated Outstanding school based in Harrow. We offer on-site parking, childcare vouchers, staff lifestyle discounts and a cycle scheme, as well as a rigorous induction programme. Our school is set in a well-connected and diverse location adjacent to West Harrow station. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a committed staff, sharing practice on a regular basis and developing pedagogy through supported self reflection. We pride ourselves on excellent student behaviour, our strong ethos of inclusion and diversity. Our school community offers the opportunity to become a meaningful part of the wider community through enrichment and extra-curricular activities.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Main payscale salary [£29,915 - £41,136].
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Collaborative working within our cluster of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through committed mentorship.
- A successful Local Authority NQT support program.
- Onsite parking.
- Onsite canteen with locally sourced ingredients.
- A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership, as part of the Harrow Council Local Authority offer.
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students without limitations.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- Primary teaching experience.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery.
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to work to deadlines.
- The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Exudes a 'can do' attitude.
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to contact the headteacher for additional information. If you have any questions about the role or wish to arrange a tour in advance of application, please contact School Business Leader.
Interviews are planned to be held week commencing 11th May 2021.
Vaughan Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.