Full Time and Permanent teaching post for September 2021
Main scale salary MPS1 £29,915 – MPS6 £41,136
Are you a positive, talented and enthusiastic Class Teacher? Would you like to lead learning in your specialist interest? If so come and visit our school to see what we are all about before you apply. We would like to meet you and show you around our school, please telephone to arrange a visit.
Malden Manor Primary school is looking to expand its teaching team and appoint talented and enthusiastic teachers to join a dedicated and hardworking group of teachers for September 2021.
Candidates are requested to make clear in their application their curriculum strengths and aspirations. Applications are welcome from both experienced teachers and NQTs.
We have much to offer you:
• A wide range of experiences and professional development in our diverse and forward moving school
• A very supportive team of colleagues and governors
• Engaged, lively, creative learners who take pride in their school
• A positive working environment
• Supportive parents
• Weekly PPA time with year colleague
• Good outdoor spaces to promote learning
We are looking for experienced and newly qualified teachers who:
• Are strong classroom practitioners
• Have a high expectation of themselves and others
• Are committed to ensuring that all children make good progress and achieve well
• Will play a key part in the learning journey of our good school
• Can contribute to the wider life of our school
• Are committed to his/her own professional development
• Are prepared to be an active team member
• Will embrace and promote our school values
Closing Date - Friday 14th May 2021 at 10am
Interviews - Wednesday 19th May 2021
Malden Manor Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Malden Manor Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check, references and occupational health clearance.