Under the direction of the new Head Teacher, we are seeking a flexible and dedicated teacher who:
- Has a clear vision for high expectations & pupil outcomes
- Will commit to the role of quality children’s literature in the classroom
- Can show impact of their work in a chosen curriculum area (commensurate with career stage)
- Is keen to play a significant role in the life of the school
Staverton VC CE might be just the place for you. We can offer excellent opportunities for a teacher who is serious about developing their skills in the classroom and as a future leader.
- A welcoming enthusiastic and highly supportive staff team
- Children focussed on learning and opportunity
- Excellent resources and CPD
If you feel we are what you are looking for to progress your teaching career and are a teacher who truly cares about providing the very best learning for children, we would like to hear from you.
Staverton Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary Sch is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.