Full-time teacher to cover maternity leave in KS2 (Y6 experience preferable)
Do you love children? Do you love teaching? Are you committed to inclusion?
We are looking for a Class Teacher to join a dynamic team in our forward-thinking two-form entry Academy.
The successful applicant will play a key role in supporting learning to accelerate progress and raise attainment, but most importantly to help our children to be happy, make friends, be inspired, be successful, enjoy discovery and to create great memories of their time at Glapton.
Unless you are appointed as an NQT you will have responsibilities for one or more subject areas and will be expected to contribute to team projects. Interest/experience in working in a Y6 class is desirable and a TLR is available for suitable candidates. Other roles are available across KS2 or possibly KS1.
You will have the professionalism and determination to make an impact in our academy and:
• Be an exceptional, creative classroom teacher
• Have the ability to inspire, motivate and support our pupils
• Be committed to the highest standards of learning, teaching, planning with knowledge of the National Curriculum and phonics
• Have a determined and positive outlook on life with an exceptionally positive vision for Primary education in the 21st century
• Be willing to support the wider life of school.
• A genuine love of working with children and smile a lot!
In return, we will offer you:
• Opportunities for professional development within our Multi-Academy Trust
• A positive ethos and truly amazing children
• Friendly, supportive colleagues who are committed to continuous improvement
• A chance to make a real difference to children’s lives
• Never a dull moment!
The Glapton Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its pupils. We expect all staff to share this commitment and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please call to arrange to have a chat with our Headteacher, Cal Hurst. Onsite visits can be facilitated subject to Covid protocols.
Applications close: 12.30pm Friday 14 May 2021.
Interviews will take place in May.
The school adheres to the Local Authorities Safeguarding Policy. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced CRB check and proof of identity and qualifications will be required prior to the appointment being made