Full-time Salary scale MPS
TLR available for the right candidate
St James’s is a Catholic school in which each individual grows in the knowledge and love of Christ. In partnership with parents and the whole community, our purpose is to provide a high standard of education, giving the maximum opportunity to realise each person’s potential.
The Governing Body of St. James’s School wishes to recruit a committed and enthusiastic teacher to join our school’s friendly and hardworking team. The purpose of this teaching role is to provide high quality teaching, effective assessment and imaginative lesson planning/ use of resources, thereby motivating children and leading to a good standard of learning and achievement for all.
The successful candidate will be:
• An experienced teacher or NQT who can engage pupils well in their learning.
• Supportive of our Catholic ethos.
• Creative, flexible and organised.
• Committed to excellence, enjoyment and making learning fun.
• Self-motivated and shows initiative.
• Able to work as part of a team to achieve the very best for our children.
We will offer:
• A very supportive and caring staff team and Governing Body.
• A strong Catholic ethos where everyone is valued.
• Creative, happy and enthusiastic pupils.
Closing date: 21st May 2021
Interview date: Arranged on receipt of application
Start Date: September 2021
The school may interview and appoint prior to the closing date. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Check with a check of the DBS Barred List.
St James's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check, barred list check and a Prohibition from Teaching check.