Teacher needed to Cover Maternity
0.6 Part – Time – days to be agreed
Start date: 23/08/2021 – Initially for the Autumn and Spring term
MPS 4-6 (Depending on experience)
We are looking to recruit a qualified teacher to:
Job share with an experienced teacher to cover a KS2 class whilst one of our Sherrier staff is on maternity leave
We are therefore looking for people who are: -
• Enthusiastic, creative and highly motivated
• Able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice and skills
• Able to support the school in the development of a curriculum area
• Able to foster positive relationships with children of all ages
• An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills and a sense of humour
• Willing to undertake any relevant training
• Make learning fun and support our caring ethos
We can offer: -
• A happy, supportive and motivated team with a shared vision
• Access to training and development
• Welcoming children who take pride in their achievements
• A friendly working environment
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children, and expects our employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, all posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and probationary period.
Potential candidates are welcome to visit the school by appointment, please call the the School Office. School is a Covid-19 safe environment and you will be asked to wear a mask when visiting.
Closing date for applications by post or email to office is noon on Monday 10th May 2021
Interviews will take place at school on Monday 17th May 2021
Sherrier Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure form the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service).