Thames Ditton Junior School, Surrey is looking for a KS2 Teacher for September 2021.
The Governors of this successful school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and exemplary class teacher.
The position is ideally suited for either current KS2 teachers or those who are exemplary KS1 teachers who are looking to move into KS2.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career supported by a dedicated, friendly staff and committed Governors.
Thames Ditton Junior School is situated in a delightful village in North-East Surrey. It is green and leafy, situated on the banks of the River Thames, but with easy access to Central London. Our school has excellent facilities with its own tennis courts, an Astroturf football pitch, a playing field, a dedicated science lab and computing suite. We are part of the Ember Learning Trust, a co-operative partnership of five local schools that work closely together for the benefit of pupils within all of the schools.
An integral part of our school is our Centre for pupils with learning and additional needs – our inclusive ethos ensures that these children thrive within our school.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent primary practitioner with the potential to take on a subject leadership role;
• Have high expectations of children's learning and behaviour;
• Have the ability to inspire, motivate and work in a team;
• Be dedicated to promoting the ethos of the school;
• Be an excellent communicator with good interpersonal and organisational skills;
• Have a sense of humour and genuine warmth, with concern for the whole school community.
We can offer a school with:
• Confident, enthusiastic pupils who are willing to learn;
• Engaged and supportive parents;
A wide range of opportunities for pupils in sport, art, music and drama;
A focus on values that improve children’s attitude and relationships with others;
• A very supportive staff team who work together effectively to improve outcomes for children;
• An opportunity for all teachers to develop professionally working together in a supportive environment.
This role would be suitable for NQTs.
Do please take a look at our website and contact us if you would like to arrange a visit to our school.
We reserve the right to appoint on an ongoing basis and prior to the closing date of 9am Monday 17th May 2021.
Interviews will take place remotely during w/c 24th May at a time suitable to all.