Job Title: Class Teacher (Start date September 2021)
Salary: Main scale
Hours: Full time, permanent
Location: Brooklands Primary School, Long Eaton, Derbyshire
Head Teacher: Miss J Hemsley
Closing Date: 17th May 2021 5:00pm
Interviews: 25th May 2021
Do you want to be a part of something exciting?
What we are looking for:
We are looking to appoint a highly effective, passionate and inspiring teacher. We are actively seeking and excited to find a class teacher who has the ability to form outstanding relationships with children and get to the heart of each and every child in their care. Someone who has high aspirations and is passionate about providing children with the very best opportunities.
We are looking for someone who:
- promotes high standards of teaching and learning through excellent classroom practice
- delights in being with children and puts the children’s well-being before anything else.
- is going to bring new ideas & energy to a forward facing school that is continuously striving to improve.
- is fascinated by the learning process.
- is on a mission to continually develop themselves as practitioners.
- loves supporting and inspiring fellow staff and students.
- sincerely values every member of the school community.
- believes in each and every child and has high aspirations for their achievement.
- has the ability to make learning fun and engaging while ensuring all children are appropriately challenged.
- enjoys working as part of a supportive team.
- has the ability to lead and inspire children and staff.
Brooklands Primary and Nursery School is a forward thinking school who are proud to be part of the Flying High Partnership. Our school is on a journey and we looking for someone who is dynamic, positive, hardworking and passionate to join our team.
The school has recently introduced new expectations of Be Kind, Be Safe and Be Proud and these are at the forefront of everything we do. As a team we and we strive to consistently go the extra mile for our children and families. The strong bonds are also reflected in our staff team, who work hard to have a ‘can do’ approach, care for each other, learn together and work well as a team. Importantly, we also know how to have fun in what we do.
What we can offer you:
- a passionate, positive and motivated team of professionals who put children at the heart of every decision.
- PPA with your year group team and a full induction programme.
- a strong network of schools (FHT) who support each other and share best practice.
- a commitment to quality CPD as part of the Flying High Trust.
- significant support through both the Head teacher and the Flying High Trust
- working in a supportive partnership within and beyond your school, driven by a moral purpose underpinned by our core ethos and value.
- working within a developmental, not judgemental, school and partnership.
- engagement with Trust networks to share best practice and learn from others across our partnership.
- an organisation committed to supporting and enabling the wellbeing of all staff.
If you are keen to be part of our very special team, please request further details.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged. By visiting the school prior to applying, you will get a real feel for the place and be able to ask further questions, so please do phone for an appointment on O115 9732846
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore all positions are offered subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and references confirming your suitability to work with children.
Join us to make every day count.
Closing Date: 17th May 2021
Shortlisting: 19th May
Interview Date: Tuesday 25th May 2021
Brooklands Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.