Exciting Teaching Opportunity at Salfords Primary
Be part of our creative and passionate team as we plan the next step on our journey, and Grow, Learn and Flourish within GLF Schools.
Salfords Primary School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, reliable and passionate Teacher. This is a great opportunity to work with a dedicated team of educational experts within GLF schools to continue to develop an exciting learning environment in collaboration with colleagues, as part of a dynamic and growing multi academy trust.
This is a full-time permanent role. We are looking for candidates who will work well as part of a team, as well as being self-motivated and work independently.
The successful candidate will be willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice across GLF Schools and be passionate about the children's learning and welfare.
About Salfords Primary School
We believe in the development of the whole child. This will be achieved within a calm, caring, and safe environment. We have high expectations of everyone to ensure children reach their full potential. We believe it is essential to treat people equally through equality of opportunity regardless of gender, race, special needs or disability. Learning and Teaching will be differentiated to take account of individual needs by matching it to the appropriate stage of the child’s physical, social and cultural development needs. Every child will benefit from a varied curriculum presented in an interesting, exciting and imaginative manner centred on first-hand experience.
To become a great school, where children love learning, enjoy school and aspire to succeed academically, socially and emotionally. To be at the heart of our community working with parents to access learning which supports our children to grow, learn and flourish.
- Strive for Excellence
- Respect for others
- Have the Courage to try
- Treat people with Kindness
What we are looking for
- A Class Teacher with a passion for teaching at primary level
- NQT or Experienced Teachers
- Committed to ensuring that all children achieve their very best
- Willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice
- Able to work in partnership with children, parents, staff, governors and the wider community
- Able to challenge children to achieve beyond their expectations
- Able to provide stimulating and engaging experiences for our children and support them in becoming lifelong learners
Why work at Salfords Primary School
- An exciting opportunity to develop a curriculum to meet the needs of the class.
- A chance to work in a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast-growing community with excellent transport links
- A supportive senior management team and wider staff body within GLF Schools
- Recognition of previous school continuous service.
- Excellent CPD opportunities
Salary: Main Pay Range £26, 948 - £38, 174
Hours of work: Full time
Closing date for applications: 14th May 2021
Interview date: 19th May 2021
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. We particularly welcome applicants from under- represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.