Class Teacher [Newly Qualified Teachers and Experienced Teachers welcome]
MPS 1-6 + UPS [If applicable dependent on skills and/or experience]
Required for September 2021
The governors of this outstanding Catholic Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and highly motivated teacher to join their hard-working, dedicated staff team. The successful candidate will be an excellent teacher who is able to fit into and contribute to the whole school team. Dependent on skill-set and experience there are opportunities for an individual to further develop their leadership and management skills in an innovative and forward thinking school.
We are looking for someone who is:
• Strongly committed to enriching the Catholic life of our school
• An exemplary classroom practitioner with an excellent understanding of the Primary curriculum and experience of teaching, particularly across KS1 and or KS2
• Inclusive, nurturing and caring in their approach
• Inspiring and reflective in their classroom practice
• Committed to fostering high standards of academic achievement and behaviour
• Flexible and creative with excellent communication skills
• Able to inspire and support our dedicated team
• A highly organised, motivational and proven team player
• Keen to further develop classroom practice and leadership skills
We can offer:
• A strong Catholic ethos where everyone is valued
• Fantastic, motivated children who are eager to learn
• A collaborative, supportive working environment and positive ethos
• A warm, friendly and talented staff team who will support you.
• Inclusive and innovative practices, working alongside other Catholic schools and wider teaching school partnerships.
• A Leadership Team that are committed to supporting and developing you
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• Commitment to the achievement of high standards
We would love you to come and visit St Margaret Mary’s and warmly encourage and welcome all applicants to the school. All visits can be arranged via the School Office 0161-6811504.
For further information and to make an appointment, please contact Mrs C Byrne (School Business Manager) (see attached advert for full contact details)
Please note that all applicants must use the CES application forms which are available to download from the School website under the job vacancies tab.
Closing date: on Monday 17th May 2021 at 12 noon
Shortlisting: on Monday 17th May 2021
Interviews & Observations: TBC on Wednesday 19th May 2021
St Margaret Mary’s are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We ae fully committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all children and staff. Our rigorous recruitment and selection practices fully reflect this commitment. The successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check along with other relevant employment checks including appropriate references.
The successful candidates will be required to sign the Catholic Education Service contract of employment in order to maintain and promote the Catholic character of the school.
St Margaret Mary’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Therefore, all posts at the School are be subject to Enhanced CRB Clearance.