Primary Class Teacher Upper KS2 – Fixed Term 1 year
Salary M1 to M6 £25,714 to £36,961
We are looking to appoint an experienced and driven teacher to work with children in Seven Fields, part of The River Learning Trust.
- Enthusiastic about working with children
- Patient with a good sense of humour
- Creative and flexible
Seven Fields Primary School is a focused and driven academy primary. The school is popular with families and we have hard working, well behaved children who enjoy their lives at school.
We are looking for a person who:
- has good or outstanding teaching which they consistently apply to support pupil progress
- has innovative curriculum ideas and high expectations of the learning they provide
- can contribute to the team and work with a range of fellow professionals
- maintain a caring, positive ethos within their work to support the key values of the school.
We can offer you:
- an exciting opportunity to work within a team of professionals, dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of the teaching profession
- motivated, engaged and well behaved children
- supportive parents
- a wonderful, highly resourced working environment with the support of experienced dynamic leadership
- professional development that is tailored to your needs
- highly skilled Board of Directors dedicated to providing everything that teachers need to develop their roles and teach to the best of their ability.
You are warmly invited to visit the children and the staff. Please contact the school directly if you wish to visit.
Closing Date: Friday 28th May 2021
Interviews: Friday 11th June 2021
Seven Fields Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required. Therefore it is imperative that you provide all relevant information requested in order to meet this commitment. References may be obtained prior to interview. All appointments will be subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Disclosure, Disqualification Declaration and proof of Right to Work in the UK.