The Milford Academy - Class Teacher vacancy
This post could be in either KS1 or KS2 depending on the needs of the school and the successful candidate.
The Milford Academy is a vibrant and forward-thinking large city school serving the community of Clifton, Nottingham. We are looking for a passionate and energetic class teacher, someone who is enthusiastic about high-quality teaching and learning and committed to being part of a positive wider team. Our headteacher joined in January 2021 and is ambitious to build on the strengths of the school and further enhance our wonderful Milford team, whilst providing the very best for our pupils so they can ‘aim high, achieve!’ Visits to the school are welcome, we are very proud of our wonderful school site and grounds where the learning opportunities are endless!
We can offer you:
- polite and enthusiastic children, engaged in their learning
- a nurturing environment, where staff and children’s well-being are a priority
- a calm and friendly learning environment with fantastic learning resources
- a supportive and friendly staff team, who are keen to share expertise and good practice
- a commitment to your professional development with expert training and coaching opportunities
- a vibrant and welcoming wider community.
We are looking for a highly effective class teacher who:
- has a passion for making a difference to children's lives
- demonstrates high standards and expectations of themselves and the children
- shows enthusiasm and creativity to inspire our children to love learning
- is reflective and ambitious to improve and develop their practice
- enjoys working as part of a wider team.
Potential applicants are encouraged to contact us before applying and arrange a visit to find out more about our school. Please contact the school office to make an appointment – all visits will follow COVID-19 guidelines.
Closing Date: 12pm - 24th May 2021
Interviews: Friday 28th May 2021
The Milford Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect staff to share this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to an enhanced DBS. We welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
The Milford Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.