Class teacher for KS1 or KS2
M1 – M6
Closing date:12pm Friday 21st May 2021
Interview date: Wednesday 26th May 2021
Start date: 23rd August 2021
Huncote Primary School is a smallish primary school at the heart of the community in Huncote. We have 191 pupils on roll organised into single year group classes.
The successful candidate will receive excellent support and have opportunities to work with other teachers across a variety of schools in our MAT and collaborative groups.
Huncote Primary School provides a vibrant and exciting curriculum and learning environment. This encourages both teachers and pupils to be enthusiastic about learning.
We are looking to recruit a qualified teacher who is:
- Enthusiastic, creative and highly motivated
- Able to demonstrate excellent classroom practise and skills with high expectations
- Able to support the school in the development of a curriculum area/s and take an active role in it’s planning
- Able to foster positive relationships with children of all ages and develop the full potential of all abilities
- Able to be a team player and develop good relationships with all adults in school
- An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills and a sense of humour
- Willing to undertake any relevant training
- Make learning fun and support our caring ethos
We can offer:
- A happy, supportive, caring and motivated team with a shared vision
- Access to training and development
- Welcoming, well behaved children who love to learn
- A friendly working environment
Please submit your application by 12pm Friday 21st May 2021 along with a supporting letter of no more than two sides.
Huncote Primary School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be offered this post subject to satisfactory production of an enhanced DBS Disclosure Certificate and production of satisfactory references.
Potential candidates are welcome to visit the school by appointment, please call the school office or e mail.
School is a Covid-19 safe environment and you will be asked to wear a mask when visiting.
Closing date for applications by post or e mail to the office is 12pm on Friday 21st May 2021.
Interviews will take place at school on Wednesday 26th May 2021
Huncote Primary School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children.
The successful candidate will be offered this post subject to satisfactory production of an enhanced DBS Disclosure Certificate and production of satisfactory references.