Teacher: £25,714 - £40,124 per annum – Salary within this pay range only to be agreed at interview.
This is a temporary post to cover maternity leave until 18th April 2022 or the postholder’s return if earlier.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed teacher to support children in a Year 5/6 class.
We are looking for a candidate who has the ability to:
• Support the Catholic ethos of our school.
• Work in close partnership with class teachers.
• Support children to make good progress in their learning.
• Have high expectations of learning and behaviour.
We can offer:
• Positive, well behaved and happy pupils who are enthusiastic, well motivated learners
• A commitment to professional development
• Hard working and supportive staff
• A strong parish/school community
Unfortunately informal visits to the school are not currently possible, please contact the office for further information regarding the post.
Closing date: 9am Friday 21st May
Interviews likely to be held: Wednesday 26th May
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Closing date for applications is Friday 21st May at 9am.
St Augustine's Catholic VA Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.