Are you looking to join a fun and friendly school? If so, you might be the perfect person for us to welcome into the “Horley Infant School Family” as part of our teaching team.
We pride ourselves on giving a family feel to our school even though we have nearly 300 children on roll. In May 2018, Ofsted recognised that we continue to be a good school but don’t just take their word for it - feel free to come along and take a look around. We hope you would agree that being at our school is a lot like the difference between being in a home and being in a house.
The ideal candidate would embrace and value all of the wonders of working in an infant school and support the school’s vision to:
- Grow an outstanding learning community where we embrace and nurture the individual
- Give everyone the confidence to embark upon future challenges
- Inspire all to achieve
We can offer you:
- A collaborative and supportive approach to teaching and learning
- Friendly, well-motivated children who enjoy learning
- Networking links within our supportive Horley Learning Partnership
- Dedicated, enthusiastic staff who are keen to improve their practice
- A supportive Governing Body who know our school well
- A well-resourced working environment
- Positive and well-established partnerships with our parents
- A commitment to supporting the wellbeing of school staff
We would encourage potential candidates to take a look at our school website to get a feel for what we’re all about and then get in touch via telephone or email if you have any questions. If you would like to take a virtual tour then please visit the admissions page on our school website or if you would prefer to visit us in person, we can organise a socially distanced cuppa and tours out of school hours.
Closing date: Monday 24th May 09:00am
Shortlisting: Monday 24th May 12:00pm
Candidates informed about interviews: Monday 24th May (afternoon/evening)
Interviews: Thursday 27th May (times can be flexible – please let us know if there is a time that suits you best)
Horley Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. All posts advertised are subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).