Westbury Park School requires two excellent classroom teachers to join our dedicated and friendly staff team from Monday 1st September 2021.
Westbury Park School is a happy and thriving primary school at the heart of a vibrant community in north Bristol. We take pride in the friendly and caring atmosphere of our school and our commitment to excellence in all areas.
Our children achieve fantastic academic results, but it's the inspiring and challenging enrichment activities which make the Westbury Park experience so special and provides so many good memories of school days.
What we offer:
- A friendly and collaborative team
- A supportive environment where you will be supported to develop your practice
- An exciting and enriching curriculum packed with opportunities and possibilities;
- Creative, enthusiastic children with a love for learning
- The chance to be part of a supportive and ambitious community.
What we are looking for:
If you share our values, are committed to raising standards and have very high expectations for teaching and learning, we would be pleased to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be:
- Positive and enthusiastic about teaching and learning
- Desire to effect change by leading a curriculum area
- Willing to be a part of the community and able to drive improvements
- Personable, approachable and able to build positive working relationships with adults and children;
- An excellent teacher with high expectations
- A creative and evidence-based practitioner who is eager to continue learning and driven to improve their practice;
- Someone who is motivated, reflective and willing to challenge themselves and others
- Solution focused and resilient
We warmly welcome visits to the school from potential applicants. Please telephone our Administrator, Mrs Jess Waring, to arrange a visit.
Closing date: Monday 7th June at 10am
Interviews: Monday 14th June 2021.
Westbury Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.