St Ann’s Heath Junior School
Start date: September 2021
Salary: Surrey Main Scale
Contract: One-year fixed term
Application Deadline: 16th June 2021
Early Career Teacher considered: Yes
We are looking to appoint a teacher, Early Career Teacher (ECT) or experienced, to join our friendly and enthusiastic team to start in September 2021 for a 1-year fixed term contract. We are a large, three form, highly regarded junior school situated in Virginia Water, a short walk away from the village and a mainline railway.
The school is led by two Co-Head Teachers who are committed to driving school improvement and raising standards.
If you wish to support the children at St Ann’s Heath grow into confident, young individuals, come and meet us so we can tell you more.
We are looking for:
- An ECT or experienced teacher will be considered;
- A dynamic and inspiring individual who is committed to making learning fun;
- Creative and forward thinking, with high expectations for all;
- An individual who works collaboratively with others;
- An individual who is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all children;
- An individual who is reflective and enthusiastic about delivering an exciting and creative curriculum.
St Ann’s Heath offers:
- A hugely supportive team with friendly and sociable staff;
- Individually designed professional development plans with support and access to local school networks;
- A happy school with excellent facilities and grounds, well equipped classrooms and IT equipment including a dedicated IT suite;
- A successful school where children come first;
- Well motivated, well behaved and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn:
- An opportunity to play a pivotal role in the school’s future development.
- Recognition of previous school experience
- On-site parking
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and will provide you with the opportunity to see what St Ann’s Heath is all about. We request that for all visits, Covid protective measures are adhered to at all times.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate prior to appointment.
St Ann's Heath Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.