The Governing Body is looking to appoint an outstanding, proactive and highly motivated teacher, on a part-time basis - 3 days a week.
St. Stephen’s is an innovative, forward -thinking school looking to employ an exceptional person. This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious and high-performing primary teacher who is committed to pushing themselves further and achieving amazing things with and for the children and school. We believe in high expectations and a sense of collaborative and positive enthusiasm, which brings out the best in our team. We invest in professional development to help our teachers excel in creating a very successful environment for our children.
We have a strong track-record as a school in making a significant impact on our pupils’ lives. We offer a broad, balanced curriculum, giving all subjects equal weighting and importance to inspire and engage our children. Our specialist teaching model allows children and teachers to benefit from expert teaching in PE, music, art and French. Our care and attention to children’s personal needs underpins their very effective learning.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• has a proven track record of outstanding teaching within a primary setting
• a member of staff who gives the achievement of children the highest priority
• has the skills to challenge and inspire children
• is able to lead a subject
We can offer:
• Specialist teachers in music, MFL and computing [ as part of CPD programme]
• Excellent professional development opportunities including opportunities to work with a sports’ coach, art specialist and committed middle leaders
• A committed, enthusiastic staff who work to support each other
• Happy, well-behaved, highly engaged children
• Supportive parents and wider school community
• Opportunity for your child to attend our school through Admission Criteria
• An opportunity to have a part in moving our school to outstanding
Closing Date: June 21st 2021 [12 noon]
Please contact the school office for further information or a job description.
St Stephen's School is committed to the safeguarding of children through it's policies, practice and monitoring procedures.
Any successful candidate will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check.