Thriving two form entry primary school academy seeking 2 class teachers for KS1 or KS2
School: Christ Church C of E Primary School
Start Date: 1st September 2021
Salary: Main Scale 1-4
Contract: 1x full time, fixed term based on maternity return, 1 x full time, fixed term for one year
NQTs Considered: yes
We wish to appoint an excellent classroom practitioner with KS1 or KS2 experience:
The successful candidate will have:
- Outstanding teacher skills or the aspiration to improve their skills;
- Evidence of subject leadership or a passion for a subject specialism ;
- High expectations of pupils’ achievements and behaviour and a commitment to raising standards;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to working as part of a team;
- Good leadership and organisational skills;
- The desire to work as part of a vibrant team working to build a school of excellence and opportunity;
- A good sense of humour.
- Music specialism desirable but not essential
In return we can offer:
- A welcoming and diverse community with exciting challenges;
- Responsive children who have an appetite for learning;
- The opportunity to lead school improvement;
- Commitment to continuing professional development;
- The opportunity to work with a highly skilled, hardworking team who are incredibly supportive and sociable;
- An environment in which all individuals are valued.
- New building with modern facilities to provide an enriched curriculum
We would encourage you to visit our school. A time for visiting has been arranged for 4.15pm Tuesday 15th June. Please phone our school office to book a place
Live On Site Until: 12 noon Friday 18th June
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant.
Christ Church Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.