The Priory CofE Primary school is seeking Class Teachers (Early Years and one other in KS2, possibility of subject leadership) from September 2021
Salary: Main Pay Scale (possible TLR for subject leadership for the right candidate)
Contract: Full Time
Closing Date: 12pm, Monday 21st June 2021
Interviews: Thursday 24th June 2021
We are looking for enthusiastic and creative teachers to join our lovely community focussed church school that values our diverse cohort and aims to fulfil our vision ‘Achievement for All, Guided by God’. You may be new to teaching or be an experienced teacher.
• Have a passion and enthusiasm for teaching and learning
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner willing to share best practice and develop others
• Have high expectations of behaviour and achievement
• Knowledge of current national educational policy, priorities and initiatives
• A knowledge and understanding of current education pedagogy
• A commitment to teamwork and a collegiate approach
• Have the ability and determination to inspire and motivate children to achieve highly and lead others to success
We can offer you:
• A diverse and enthusiastic cohort of children, with a passion for learning
• Ongoing professional development and coaching
• Opportunities for you to lead subjects
• A caring Christian Church school environment which is dedicated to supporting the wellbeing of our whole community
About our School
The Priory is located in the heart of Wimbledon within the Merton Local Authority and the Diocese of Southwark. As a church school which embraces its Christian ethos, we are dedicated to the wellbeing of our pupils and our inclusive environment which permeates through everything we do. ‘Achievement for all, guided by God’ is our vision and our aim is to ensure all children thrive no matter their personal circumstances or at what stage they are on with their learning journey. We have beautiful school grounds including an award winning wildlife garden and we are currently planting trees to create a new forest environment. We are committed to pupil and staff wellbeing and work closely with our church and Local Authority cluster schools on different projects.
Please note we reserve the right to withdraw the advert if we receive a high number of suitable early applicants.
All visits to the school are welcomed. Please kindly contact the school office if you would like to arrange a visit.
The Priory Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Our school is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.