Main Pay Scale, dependent upon experience
Full-time – permanent role
Start date – September 2021
NQTs are welcome to apply
The Governing Body is looking to appoint a class teacher who will motivate, inspire and enable our pupils to achieve the best they can.
To join our school, you will be:
• An excellent practitioner
• have high expectations of yourself and pupils
• be willing to go the extra mile
• be able to work with colleagues
• be able to build good working relationships with parents
Why should you come and work at Edward Pauling Primary School?
• Enthusiastic children who want to learn
• Outstanding CPD support and practice for excellence
• A friendly, supportive and dedicated staff team
• A commitment to being better than the best!
Visits to the school are welcome - please contact the school office.
Closing date: 27th June 2021 5pm
Interviews : WB 28th June and 5th July 2021
The school will only accept fully completed application forms; these must be accompanied with a personal statement.
CVs will not be accepted.
Edward Pauling Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure Certificate. You are liable to prosecution if you are included in the Disclosure and Barring Service’s/Disclosure Scotland’s Children’s Barred List and engage, or seek or offer to engage, in work which either involves contact with children or provides opportunities for contact with children.
Edward Pauling Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.