St Nicholas of Tolentine Primary School is looking for an inspirational, motivated, enthusiastic & committed teacher starting 2nd September 2021.
Salary: Main Scale
We are looking for dedicated teacher with a high level of emotional intelligence and a passion for teaching children. Our school serves a diverse community and all staff share a commitment to inclusion and equalities. This is a challenging role, in a forward-thinking academy where you will have the opportunity to really make a difference! You will share our passion to deliver a fantastic experience for each and every one of our children and have the ability to deliver excellent outcomes. This is a fabulous opportunity to work in a school on a journey of rapid improvement with high quality professional development.
For this post we are looking for an experienced teacher who:
- is committed to the Catholic ethos of the school
- is an exceptional classroom practitioner who is able to motivate, engage and inspire children
- has a strong commitment to raising standards
- is committed to professional development and progression
- has a proven track record of raising pupil attainment
- is determined, resilient and has high expectations of themselves and others
- is flexible, has a good sense of humour and an understanding of the 'bigger picture'
We can offer:
- friendly, motivated and caring children who are keen to learn
- a unique, progressive, dynamic and diverse curriculum that is exciting to teach
- an enthusiastic and committed staff
- a leadership team committed to continual school improvement
- a commitment to your continuing professional development
- various leadership opportunities
Due to the SM status of our school, we are currently unable to accept applications from NQTs
Closing date for applications: Midday 28th June 2021
Visits are very welcome and encouraged
Please contact the school office staff to arrange a visit.
Shortlisting: 28th June 2021
Interview date: week beginning 5th July 2021
St Nicholas of Tolentine Catholic Primary School is committed to providing equality of opportunity and to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Any offer of appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
St Nicholas of Tolentine Catholic Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.