Full Time Reception Class Teacher required from September 2021
Salary Range: Salary reflecting experience –
Avondale Park is a successful two form entry inner city school in North Kensington (Ofsted Rated ‘Good’ in May 2017) federated with St Anne’s Nursery School. Serving a diverse and multi-cultural community, we are a vibrant school that attracts committed and energetic staff. Have you got what it takes to join our team?
Due to a late resignation,
we are looking for a classroom teacher in one of our Reception Classes from September 2021
We are seeking someone who has:
• The determination to make a difference
• Good and outstanding skills of teaching young children
• Good communication skills
• Good personal organisation skills
• The knowledge, skills and commitment to support children in their learning
In return we can offer:
• Children who are engaged in their learning and enjoy school
• A dedicated, friendly and enthusiastic team
• An exciting curriculum (we follow the IPC)
• A well-resourced environment
• Opportunities to work with an experienced, ambitious leadership team ensuring the chance for career development and progression.
Applicants should evidence previous teaching experience, the ability to be a positive role model and the ability to demonstrate a constructive, assertive and caring attitude. Enthusiasm and a sense of humour are essential!
Application forms should be returned by noon on Mon 28th June 2021
Interview date: Mon 5th July
Avondale Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.