THE RALEIGH SCHOOL IS LOOKING FOR A BRIGHT ENTHUSIASTIC TEACHER TO JOIN OUR TEAM
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual to join the Raleigh School, part of South Farnham Educational Trust, where all schools are “Outstanding”.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANTIDATE WILL:
• Be an enthusiastic and effective teacher with a sense of fun and enjoyment
• Have high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
• Be truly committed to work as part of a collaborative team
WE WILL OFFER:
• Bespoke CPD
• A true commitment to work-life balance and staff well-being
• Opportunity to lead from your own passions and strengths
• Consideration for leadership within the Trust
• Supportive parent body
• Salary - Main Pay Scale
South Farnham Educational Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It expects all staff to share this commitment and the successful applicant will be required to undertake a DBS check.
Please note that we may chose to interview strong candidates on receipt of their forms so early application is advised.
The Raleigh School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.