Grade: Early Career Teacher / Main Pay Scale
Hours of work: Full-time
Contract: Maternity Cover until 31 August 2022
Start date: 1 January 2022
Highlands Primary School is a large school situated on North Bransholme. Our children benefit from a well-structured, ambitious curriculum that has been designed to maximise pupil progress in all areas. Highlands has a dedicated, hardworking, supportive team who work together to provide the best possible educational outcomes for children.
The Governors are seeking to employ a committed, dedicated, hardworking teacher to cover a maternity leave during the spring and summer terms of 2022. The position is to cover a Year 2 class.
Applications are welcome from both experienced and early career teachers.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be a dedicated, hardworking qualified Teacher
- Have the ability to deliver well planned and stimulating lessons across the curriculum and ability range
- Be confident in establishing sound professional relationships with children, colleagues, parents and our community
- Have knowledge and understanding of effective behaviour management strategies and the ability to put these into practice
- Be committed to safeguarding and protecting children and young people.
AS A MEMBER OF HUMBER EDUCATION TRUST, WE OFFER:
- Commitment to securing the very best provision and outcomes for all children.
- A Trust with expertise in every area of the curriculum, both in primary and special settings, through our S2S Support Leaders and Peers network.
- Outstanding individually tailored continual professional development for staff at all levels.
- Staff who feel valued and supported in their roles.
- Ethical working with mutual respect and collaboration.
- A caring and safe environment where we recognise the diverse needs of our community, ensuring our young people from all backgrounds thrive.
Visits to our school are welcomed by appointment.
If you have any queries regarding the role or application process, please contact: Kirsty Whiteley at Highlands Primary School.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please complete an application form and submit via Eteach. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
Early application is encouraged. We will review applications throughout the advertising period and therefore reserve the right to close the advert early should sufficient applications be received.
Closing date for completed applications: 9am, Thursday 30 September 2021
Interviews: Week commencing 4 October 2021
Any offer of employment to this post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure Barring Service, Children’s Barred List Check, Section 128 check where applicable, identity checks, medical clearance, proof of qualifications, satisfactory references and eligibility to work in the UK checks.
Highlands Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.