We are looking to appoint a motivated and inspirational Class teacher to join our team ideally to start on 3rd January 2022.
Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in June 2017. The school is highly inclusive and all feel valued and welcome.
We are looking for:
- An excellent and passionate teacher who is committed to providing innovative and challenging learning opportunities for pupils
- Someone who has high expectations of themselves and their pupils
- Someone who has a strong belief in inclusion and the right for each child to be successful whatever their needs and abilities
- Someone who is inspirational, reflective, committed and enthusiastic about working as part of a team
- A team member who shares our core beliefs and values.
The Post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
The school is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Visits to our school are encouraged. Please call the school office to arrange a suitable time.
Closing Date: Wednesday 6th October 2021, 9am
Interview date: Wednesday 13th October 2021