Salary: Main Scale
Contract: Full Time, Temporary Contract, Maternity Cover
Start date: 18th March 2022
Do you want to work at a school where children are friendly, well-behaved and excited about learning? Do you want to work at a school where the leadership team are utterly committed to your professional development? Do you want to work at a school which has an innovative and exciting curriculum?
If so, Oasis Academy Longmeadow has an opening that would be ideal for you. We’re looking for passionate and skilled class teachers to teach in our Reception class.
We need someone who:
- Is committed to constantly refining their teaching craft, with support from lead practitioners and colleagues.
- Believes that every child, with a huge slice of hard work, can reach the highest standards
- Wants to work as part of a dedicated team to improve outcomes for children across the school.
- We are a warm and welcoming school where we ‘love, laugh and learn’ together.
- ‘Pupils’ behaviour is good. Pupils are kind and considerate to others. They exhibit positive attitudes to learning’
- ‘Newly qualified teachers receive intensive support and mentoring’
- ‘Leaders work in an open, collegiate way, so that staff find them accessible and supportive.’
CV’s will not be accepted, apply on an Oasis application form only.
Please find the Person Specification and Job Description attached for more information.
Closing date: Wednesday 8th December
Interviews: Thursday 16th December
Oasis Academy Longmeadow is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.