Full Time or Part Time Class Teacher required for September 2021
Salary: MPS 1-6/UPS 1-3
Temporary until July 2022 in the first instance.
Start date: flexible
Would you like to share your gifts and talents in an outstanding Catholic school that strives for excellence in all areas?
St Anthony’s Catholic Primary School is a thriving and inclusive school at the very heart of the community and parish it serves. As an Ofsted ‘outstanding’ school and a designated National Support School, we permanently look to invest in our teachers in order to make a real impact on the lives of our children. We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and innovative teacher who possesses the passion and commitment to ensure all children are guided in fulfilling their true potential.
We are looking for someone who is:
• Committed to sustaining the Catholic Ethos of our school.
• Creative and highly motivated, with a passion for providing quality learning experiences.
• Positive and emotionally intelligent, placing immense value on developing the whole child.
• Able to communicate effectively with children, parents, colleagues, governors and leaders.
• Reflective in their practice and open to engaging with research to further develop areas of expertise.
We can offer you:
• Enthusiastic, highly motivated and cherished children who take pride in attending St Anthony’s.
• A fantastic team of dedicated and supportive staff who have an impact on children’s lives.
• An attractive, stimulating and well-organised learning environment.
• Supportive and committed parents and governors.
• A successful, stable leadership team to guide you professionally in your development.
• The freedom to be creative and innovative when delivering a broad and balanced curriculum.
• A commitment to your development through regular, effective and supportive professional learning opportunities.
‘This school inspires faith, hope and excellence.’
(S48 October 2015)
We are interested to hear from candidates from across the age ranges (EYFS, KS1 or KS2) as we would like to appoint the best candidate for our children. We welcome applications from ECTs or experienced teachers. Part time candidates should clearly identify their preferred working pattern on application.
Application packs are available to download from our school website. Please use the CES application form.
Closing date: Friday 10th December 2021 at 12 noon
Interview date: Observations wb 13th December with formal interview on Thursday 16th December 2021
St Anthony’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our GDPR guidelines and policies are adhered to and displayed on our school website.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and must be prepared to apply for ISA registration if required.
We promote diversity and desire a workforce that reflects the population of Leeds.
St Anthony's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.