At Keston Primary School, we are looking for passionate class teachers to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school. Proven experience within either Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 is preferable.
WHY CHOOSE US
Keston Primary is a two-form entry primary school located on the border of Croydon and Surrey. We are fortunate to have superb grounds with good facilities, both inside and outside. These include a swimming pool, outdoor classroom, running track, computing suite, two libraries, a dedicated music room and a pond and quad with a growing area. As well as the main school, we have a Nursery, with its own large outside learning area.
Our school also prides itself on developing outdoor learning and global learning opportunities. These are core threads running through all aspects of our curriculum. We have an ethos of inclusion and diversity and have a proven track record of supporting SEND children.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Main pay scale (Outer London)
• Friendly and happy children who are keen to learn
• A school that is dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential
• Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work
• A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn together
• Onsite parking
• Employee Assistance Package
• QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
• Experience of working within KS1 or KS2 is preferable
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• A good knowledge of the national curriculum and its means of delivery
• High standards of communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to work as a team
• The ability to work to deadlines
• The ability to motivate both students and your peers
• Be highly motivated and enthusiastic
• Excellent attendance and punctuality
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school or to contact our Head of School for an informal conversation. Contact details are in the job application pack attached.
Find out more by visiting our School Career site or in the attached information pack. Interviews will be ongoing throughout the Summer Term. We reserve the right to withdraw the advert prior to the closing date should a successful candidate/s be appointed.
Class Teacher - Job Application Pack
Keston Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Keston Primary School are part of PACE Academy Trust and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expect all staff to share in this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and a medical health check with our Occupational Health provider.