Early Years Teacher / KS2 Class Teacher Full Time & Permanent
Closing Date: Friday 20th May 2022 (Midday)
Required from: 1st September 2022
We are looking for an outstanding and aspirational teacher to work in our school.
The successful candidate will be:
• Practising Catholic or willing to uphold the Catholic ethos of the school
• Enthusiastic and creative with the high expectations, skills, passion and drive to ensure every child reaches their academic, spiritual and social potential
• Able to inspire and motivate
• A team player, committed to working with staff and parents in support of the pupils
• Have high expectations of themselves, pupils and other staff
• A person with a sense of humour and is prepared to go that extra mile
• A person who enjoys using ICT in the classroom and elsewhere
• Committed to their own professional development.
In return we can offer:
• A successful and friendly team of staff.
• Children who love to learn within a broad and rich curriculum
• Teachers, teaching assistants and governors who are passionate about teaching and learning
• Support with your own professional development
• Opportunities to progress and develop teaching and leadership skills within our school.
The school is looking for a Teacher who is confident teaching in the Early Years or KS2.
ECTs are welcome to apply
Shortlisting: Friday 20th May
Shortlisted candidates will be observed teaching prior to interview. Details to be confirmed with candidate.
Interviews held on: Wednesday 25th May 2022
For further information or an application form please contact the school or alternatively you can email the office manager.
Candidates wishing to visit the school can do so prior to interview. Please contact the school to book visits.
Applications must be submitted on Catholic Education Service application forms.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The position is subject to satisfactory references (which will be taken up before interview), an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory completion of disqualification by association disclosure forms.
St Catherine of Siena Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.