Main Scale/UPS plus SEN Allowance
New Fosseway School requires an experienced Class Teacher for a September start or as soon as possible.
New Fosseway School is a special school for pupils aged 4-19 years with severe learning difficulties; many pupils have additional needs including autism, complex and medical needs. It is a vibrant community located at the heart of a campus alongside an all through the mainstream academy.
If you are a teacher:
- with the flair and ability to support all pupils to learn effectively
- who has experience in working successfully with learners with autism, attachment disorders and those who show dysregulated behaviours
- with a passion and commitment to inclusion and ensuring access to learning for all our pupils regardless of their special need
- who can demonstrate outstanding practice and,
- are looking for a new and exciting challenge
then please read on and apply.
In joining New Fosseway at this exciting time, you will become part of a dynamic team with a clear vision for the school.
The closing date for applications is 27.05.2022
Shortlisting will take place asap and interviews will be held on 10.06.2022
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant.
New Fosseway School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant.