Salary: MPS + SEN 1 allowance
Contract Type: Full Time - Term Time only
Start date: September 2022
ABOUT BRIMBLE HILL:
Brimble Hill is a high performing primary school for students, aged 2 -11, with severe, profound and multiple learning difficulties and autistic spectrum disorders. We are a vibrant and caring community co-located within a learning campus.
We offer the opportunity to join a supportive team which actively encourages and supports our employees to gain the skills and qualifications that will support their future employability and meet the needs of our organisation.
If you are a flexible and resourceful individual able to cope in a high-pressure environment and deal with constantly changing priorities.
Then we would love to hear from you.
We wish to appoint a teacher who:
• is excellent classroom practitioner
• have experience or interest in working with pupils with SEN
• have experience of the Early Years Curriculum
• have a positive attitude and sense of humour
• can work as part of a team with good organisational skills
• have a flexible approach which may including working across the Early years and Primary phase.
We offer you:
• Excellent professional development and promotion opportunities.
• Brunel Perks – exclusive discounts on a range of products and retailers.
• Enthusiastic and supportive colleagues, parents & Governors.
• An opportunity to shape the future of the school and the staff and students within it.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service Check, references & medical clearance. We are committed to equal opportunities.
CLOSING DATE: 29-06-2022
INTERVIEW DATE: TBC
We occasionally close vacancies early in the event that we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore, we recommend you apply early
We welcome applications from all teachers, those who have early years, primary or SEN experience and ECT’s. We encourage applicants to arrange a visit alongside their application, where possible.
Brimble Hill Special School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.