Salary: MPS or UPS depending on experience – possible TLR for the right candidate
Terms and conditions in line with National Teaching Standards
Post commences August 2022
Learning without Limits Academy Trust is on an exciting journey of rapid school improvement across both of our Primaries and we are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and innovative teacher to join our team.
We are offering:
- excellent support and the opportunity to take part in a planned programme of CPD through the MAT
- the chance to transform the educational experience of our enthusiastic children
- the opportunity to become part of a team whose collective aim is to improve the life chances of the nearly 3000 children for whom we are currently collectively responsible
- supportive, hardworking colleagues and Governors and the expertise of our Trust central team, all of whom care passionately about our academy and the local community
Are you the candidate we are looking for?
- Do you have QTS?
- Are you highly motivated and passionate about improving educational outcomes for all?
- Are you an excellent practitioner able to support and challenge pupils in equal measure?
- Are you committed to supporting the aspirational vision shared by the whole school and the trust?
- Do you have high expectations of pupils’ achievements, attainment and behaviour?
- Do you keep children at the heart of teaching and learning?
- Can you implement strategies to improve and raise standards, achievement, and aspirations for all?
If you can answer yes to the above then you could be the person we are looking for.
Deadline for applications: 12 noon Friday 27th May 2022
Interview date: Wednesday 6th June 2022
Anticipated start date: 25th August 2022
Safeguarding and Equality Statement
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.
As an equal opportunities employer, the Learning without Limits Academy Trust is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us.