Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to make a real difference to children’s lives, if you are then we would love to hear from you! We can provide you with exceptional CPD and development opportunities, with an ambitious multi academy trust, who help both adults and children flourish and succeed.
We are seeking to appoint excellent practitioners who are:
• Passionate about children learning and welfare
• A value led individual with high expectations of achievement from themselves and other
• A team player and willing to get involved in the full life of school
• Positive and inspiring
In return we can offer:
• Enthusiastic and well-behaved pupils in small classes
• Friendly, hard-working, supportive staff, parents and Governors
• A range of high-quality professional development opportunities
• Opportunities for coaching and mentoring in school and within our network of schools
• Wide opportunities to develop a subject specialism/area of teaching interest
• Working groups with other key stage teams in our cluster and MAT
• A beautiful rural location with endless possibilities to succeed
• Strong partnerships with our Trust schools
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. To arrange a visit please contact the school office on. All applications should be submitted online through Eteach or via e-mail.
St Michael and All Angels C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure form the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service).