Are you an enthusiastic and motivated Class Teacher looking to teach in a nurturing, high achieving primary school?
Warren Mead Schools Partnership are seeking to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic class teacher to teach in our Juniors school.
We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate person who has experience of teaching. The successful candidate will be prepared to work hard and respond positively to the challenges of day to day school life and will be committed to supporting children to achieve the very best they can through an engaging, curriculum..
About Warren Mead Schools Partnership:
Warren Mead Schools partnership is a partnership which aligns both the Infant and Junior school. We cater for children aged 4-11 years of age with our own Nursery provision on site which caters for children from 3 years of age. Warren Mead has a highly passionate and dedicated team of staff who strive to provide the best education for all our children. We pride ourselves on;
• having high aspirations of all our children,
• growing considerate young people,
• teaching children how to be resilient in the world in which we live,
• giving the children plenty of opportunities to be proud of themselves and their peers
Warren Mead Infant and Junior School have historically been separate schools however in more recent years, we have embarked on an exciting new journey for the school where the leadership team lead the two schools as one, serving the same community. Although working out of two buildings, the schools now have a united vision, a joint set of values and a cohesive, progressive curriculum which starts in Nursery and progresses through to Year 6.
What we are looking for:
• An outstanding music teacher who is innovative and inspirational in their teaching.
• Someone who is committed to high standards of teaching and learning.
• Someone who is committed to a strong belief in teamwork and can communicate to colleagues well.
• Someone who is committed to wider school life and would be able and willing to lead on extra-curricular aspects of the music provision.
• A warm, welcoming environment where the focus is on developing and nurturing a lifelong love of learning.
• An opportunity to work as part of a highly motivated, engaged and supportive leadership team.
• A strong be-spoke music curriculum with a wonderful music room and selection of resources dedicated to the teaching of music.
• Happy, very well-behaved, enthusiastic children.
Salary: GLF Main pay range £26,948 - £38,174
Hours: Full time, 100/100ths
Start Date: 1st September 2022
Closing date for applications: Friday 17th June 2022 at 1pm
Interview Date: W/C 20th June 2022
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. GLF Schools recognises and celebrates the diversity of its schools and their communities. There is a shared commitment across the Trust to develop further a culture of respect, where discrimination is not tolerated, and individuals are treated equitably and fairly and feel a sense of belonging. We strive for an inclusive environment where staff, children and students are comfortable to express their own identity, should they wish, in which diversity and inclusion is of mutual benefit for everyone in our schools. We particularly welcome applicants from under-represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place