We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and effective teacher to join our happy, committed team at The Mead Infant and Nursery School. The successful applicant will be a job share with one of our existing teachers and work 2 full days and an afternoon. The afternoon will be spent planning, preparing and assessing (PPA) with the other teachers in the year group.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic and motivated individual who:
- Is committed, flexible and a good team player
- Is a talented classroom teacher who has great classroom practice
- Has high expectations of pupil behaviour and achievement
- Is hard working and committed to continual improvement and to being the best that they can be
- Is keen to develop professional expertise and willing to learn from others
- Has a good sense of humour
In return we are proud to be able to offer you;
- A caring, friendly, supportive and highly motivated team who are proud to belong
- Enthusiastic, well- behaved children who love coming to school every day
- An environment where the well-being of all members of the school is a priority
- Supportive Parents and Governing body
- A commitment to continuous professional development opportunities
- Excellent support for NQT’s
The Mead Infant and Nursery School is a very happy school, committed to the inclusion of children and adults from all walks of life. It has a Specialist centre for deaf children and a modern EYFS building.
If you have any questions please contact the school office.
Interview date TBC
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response and will interview before the closing date. Therefore, we recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
The Mead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Rigorous checks will be made on the successful candidate’s credentials, including an enhanced DBS check.