Northleaze CofE VC Primary School - ‘Encouraging everyone’s Light to Shine’ (Matthew 5:11)
Year 3 Class Teacher
Part-time - Two days a week
Hours: Two days a week (Thursday & Friday)
Contract: Fixed term
From 1st September 2022 Until 31st August 2023
We require an excellent classroom practitioner to work as part of an existing job-share arrangement to teach our Year 3 class on a Thursday and Friday.
If you have a growth mindset, are committed to the academic and pastoral development of children and wish to deliver a curriculum that inspires the children in your care, then this is an opportunity for you.
Our school offers:
- Confident, enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- A caring, Christian ethos
- A commitment to an inspirational curriculum and making learning fun
- A positive atmosphere for learning
- An experienced, friendly and supportive staff team
We ask that you are:
- A creative teacher, who provides exciting, supportive and ambitious learning opportunities for all pupils
- A person with high expectations of themselves, able to self-motivate, challenge and reflect
- Passionate about learning and life opportunities for all pupils
- Someone who creates a nurturing environment that recognises, and plans for, the needs and interests of pupils
- An excellent communicator
Northleaze is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its pupils and expects all staff to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. Appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity. The Lighthouse Schools Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly encourage applications from underrepresented groups.
A Trust application form is available on the school website.
Closing date: Thursday 16th June, midday
Interview date: Friday 24th June 2022
Address: Brook Close, Long Ashton, BS41 9NG
Northleaze Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.