Start date: 1st September or as soon as possible after that
Hours: 19 1/2 hours per week
Salary: £25,714-£36,961 per annum pro rata - salary within this pay range only, to be agreed at interview
This is a fixed term post until 31st August 2023 pending a staff and budget review.
The head teacher and governors seek to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated experienced teacher to join our happy school. It is a part time, fixed term post from 1st September or as soon as possible after that.
We are a school committed to staff well-being and professional Development.
The successful candidate will:
• Be able to deliver QFT
• Be committed to the school’s vision
• Have high expectations of learning
• Value inclusion
• Actively support the Christian ethos of the school
• Committed to school improvement
We can offer:
• A small school community with the structure to progress in your career
• A committed and enthusiastic staff who work well as a team
• Friendly and responsive children
• A pleasant and stimulating learning environment.
• Opportunities for Professional Development in a forward thinking school
• Ongoing appreciation of work life balance
Closing date: Thursday 14th July 2022
Interview date: Wednesday 20th July 2022
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people, and all staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Some roles may need to comply with the Childcare Act 2006, and the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2018 where additional disclosure of information will be required.
St Mary's Church of England Primary School, Thornbury is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.