Class Teacher 0.4
Avonmouth C of E School and Nursery is a welcoming and friendly school at the heart of the community of Avonmouth, Bristol.
We are looking to recruit a teacher for 2 days a week to work with our Year 1 class.
The successful candidate will be part of a fantastic team where staff wellbeing is truly cared for.
We are an inclusive school that believes in everybody prospering.
We can offer the right candidate:
- A supportive leadership team
- Enrolment in the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Tailored career progression through performance management;
- Flu vaccination vouchers; subsidised eye tests for desk-based employees and access to a 24-hour employee assistance programme.
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- The chance to be part of a friendly, inclusive staff
- Wellbeing package through Education Mutual.
- A work/life balance with many staff working flexibly.
- Lots of coffee (or tea if you prefer!)
- Pay the ‘Bristol Real Living Wage.’
We also have a vacancy for a part-time teacher to work in our Year 4 class , applicants are welcome to apply for both positions.
If you would like to find out more information about the school or the role, please contact the School Business Manager Jackie Hall or the Headteacher Mrs Jessica Peach.
Visits to the school are welcomed.
Closing date Thursday 1st September at Midday
Interview date to be confirmed
Avonmouth Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We are working to becoming an Eco-Friendly school and strongly believe in our sustainability plan.
Avonmouth Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.