- Are you a qualified and experienced class teacher?
- Are you an enthusiastic and inspiring practitioner committed to helping children achieve their potential?
- Are you looking for part-time? we would consider part-time candidates on a job share basis
About the opportunity
Now is an exciting time to join St. Mary and All Saints Primary School as a Class Teacher, as we continue on our school improvement journey. We can promise you a challenging and rewarding experience when you join our school – a large, multicultural, urban school in the heart of Reading. Our school has wonderful facilities that include a modern, airy building with its own ICT suite, music room and newly refurbished library. Outside we have vast grounds, including a woodland, playing fields and games area. Our dedicated staff are committed to helping every single one of our pupils to achieve and be the best they can be. Our children are enthusiastic and eager to learn.
We are a Church of England school at the heart of the community, that cares about nurturing and we encourage the children in our school to develop early life skills and unlock their full academic potential under an excellent, structured curriculum plan. We are passionate and committed to ensuring our curriculum is engaging and inspiring, working towards high levels of creativity and innovation in our teaching and learning across the school.
At St. Mary and All Saints we are committed to professional development of all staff, regardless of experience or qualifications.
Across The White Horse Federation, we have inspirational school leaders who support and encourage you to be all that you can be as a teacher. As an academy within The White Horse Federation of schools, we benefit from sharing resources and support in every aspect of school life. You could be part of a developing hub of schools within a growing Multi-Academy Trust which is moving from strength to strength. The White Horse Federation provides you with access to a network of like-minded professionals across five neighbouring geographical counties.
- We are looking for inspirational class teachers across the curriculum with high expectations who are committed to helping children achieve their potential.
- Our ideal candidate will be:
- A forward-thinking and self-motivated class teacher with a passion for excellent teaching and learning.
- Passionate about helping our children engage and succeed in their education.
- A great team player who can work successfully in collaboration with others and contribute to school improvement activities.
- Able to make a significant contribution to the wider life of our school, including our school values and ethos as a Church of England school.
- Ambitious and committed to their own professional development.
- Innovative and creative in planning and delivering outstanding lessons.
- A reflective practitioner, able to evaluate their own practice.
We can offer you
- A supportive school with strong values and caring ethos.
- An attractive working environment with excellent facilities and outstanding outside spaces.
- A committed and hardworking team of colleagues.
- 100% focus and commitment on improving outcomes for the children in our school.
- Well-resourced classrooms.
- A group of children with a passion for learning.
- Varied links and involvement with the local community, including a supportive and engaged governing body and proactive PTA.
- Fantastic CPD opportunities.
- Recognition of previous school continuous service.
- A challenging and rewarding school where you can develop your teaching career.
- A modern and spacious environment
The White Horse Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.