Location Nottingham City
Contract type Full time
Contract term Permanent
Closing date Friday 7th June 2019 (9.00 am)
Job starts 30 August 2019
Required for 30 August 2019, an enthusiastic and highly motivated classroom practitioner with the ability to motivate and challenge pupils.
At St Patrick’s we work very hard to encourage our children to feel secure, happy and enthusiastic about their learning We strive to help them develop as individuals, as independent learners, and to achieve their full potential and beyond, within a caring and supportive environment. We aim to provide the very best Catholic education for all our children.
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust, a family of 21 academies within the Catholic Diocese of Nottingham. Your employer will be Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust.
• possess QTS
• be able to inspire and enthuse pupils
• be caring and supportive
• be committed to achieving excellent results
• be able successfully to implement strategies for raising achievement and ensuring effective teaching and learning
• possess the ability to motivate and inspire confidence
We can offer:
• wonderful pupils who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
• a team of talented and highly committed teachers
• an opportunity to work as part of a new, highly motivated team with a strong vision for the school and its pupils
• a bright, cheerful and supportive working environment with excellent facilities situated in the very pleasant rural surroundings of Wilford Village.
• a commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities for all staff through the Trust’s Teaching School Alliance
We are a welcoming and inclusive school and are happy to accept applications for those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact the School Office
For an application pack please visit Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust website
Please note we are unable to accept CVs without a completed application form
Closing date: Friday 7 June 2019 (9.00 am) with the intention of interviewing shortly after.
The Trust is committed to safe recruitment and the post will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check
The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and we will require proof of identity and qualifications prior to the appointment being made, according to our policy on safeguarding children and safer recruitment. The school is committed to ensuring a vigilant and safe school culture, with all staff and volunteers working within an agreed school code of conduct