Class Teacher – EYFS/KS1/KS2
Full-Time and Permanent
Mainscale + Outer London Allowance
Join our amazing team - ambitious, kind, creative and dynamic with a focus on your well-being and professional development!
We are committed to our school motto of ‘inspiring each other’ and everything we do as a school is underpinned by mutual respect and integrity. Grove Park is a great place to work and grow for all staff and children.
This is an unprecedented time for schools and we don’t know what the next couple of months will hold. We would normally encourage visits, as we know that once you visit, you will feel that ‘something special’ that touches all of those who come to our school. Please apply and we will ensure that we offer an opportunity to visit if you are invited to interview, this will ensure that we are the right school for you. Look at our website for lots more information and read our newsletter for a flavour of what life is like at Grove Park!
If you have a strong desire to become the best teacher you can, to work in a stimulating and high achieving environment with lovely children and highly dedicated and supportive staff then we would love to hear from you.
• Be a good or outstanding practitioner with a commitment to excellence in all you do
• Be committed to the idea that high standards and creativity go hand in hand
• Be the best teacher you can for all the children in your care.
• Be inspiring and creative and a positive role model
• Have a good knowledge of the Primary Curriculum and exciting teaching ideas
• Be professional, dedicated and hard working
• Create a happy, nurturing and stimulating environment for children
• Be enthusiastic and self-motivated
What We Can Offer:
• A rich and stimulating curriculum
• Knowledgeable, dedicated and welcoming colleagues and a great place to begin or develop your career further in a happy and professional environment.
• Extremely polite and well behaved children, supported and nurtured by staff
• Strong community ethos and hugely supported by parents
• Specialist PE and Music Teacher
• Dedicated PPA time
• To be part of an outstanding school at the forefront of inspiring, exciting and cutting-edge educational developments.
Please state in your application if you have a preference for EYFS, Key Stage 1 or 2 or if you are happy to be considered for all.
NQT’s are welcome to apply and will be well supported through a highly innovative and exciting programme of development.
All application details, including a full job description and person specification and application form are available from the school’s website
Closing date for applications: Tuesday, 27th April 2021
Shortlisting: Friday, 30th April 2021
Interview Date: Friday, 7th May 2021
Start date: Wednesday, 1st September 2021
Grove Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.