Class Teacher – EYFS/KS1/KS2
Full-Time and Permanent
Mainscale + Outer London Allowance
Join our amazing team – kind, ambitious, creative and dynamic with a focus on your well-being and professional development!
At Grove Park, ‘outstanding’ is not a moment in time or an ‘end goal’ but is the result of living out our TREE values (Trust, Respect, Empathy and Enthusiasm) every day in all we do and say. There is something very special about our school; it is tangible and precious and rare. Please visit our website – our newsletters celebrate our busy and exciting days here – a reflection of a school community of which we are really proud. We would love for you to visit so that you can see this all for yourself!
If you have a strong desire to become the best teacher you can, to work in a stimulating and high achieving environment with lovely children and highly dedicated and supportive staff, then it would be great to hear from you.
• Be a good or outstanding practitioner with a commitment to excellence in all you do
• Be committed to the idea that high standards and creativity go hand in hand
• Be the best teacher you can for all the children in your care.
• Be inspiring and creative and a positive role model
• Have a good knowledge of the Primary Curriculum and exciting teaching ideas
• Be professional, dedicated and hard working
• Create a happy, nurturing and stimulating environment for children
• Be enthusiastic and self-motivated
What We Can Offer:
• A rich and stimulating curriculum
• Knowledgeable, dedicated and welcoming colleagues and a great place to begin or develop your career further in a happy and professional environment.
• Extremely polite and well-behaved children, supported and nurtured by staff
• Strong community ethos and hugely supported by parents
• Specialist PE and Music Teacher
• Dedicated PPA time
• To be part of an outstanding school at the forefront of inspiring, exciting and cutting-edge educational developments.
Please state in your application if you prefer EYFS, Key Stage 1 or 2 or if you are happy to be considered for all.
NQT’s are welcome to apply and will be well supported through a highly innovative and exciting programme of development.
All application details, including a full job description and person specification and application form are available from the school’s website
Closing date for applications: Monday, 6th June 2022 @ 8:00am
Shortlisting: Monday, 6th June 2022
Interview Date: Friday, 10th June 2022
Start date: Thursday, 1st September 2022
Grove Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.