CLASS TEACHER FOR KS1 or KS2 to start September 2019
• The Governors of Mayfield are seeking to appoint a dedicated, creative and inspiring class teacher to join our happy and supportive team. Experienced teachers & NQTs welcome to apply. We offer a summer retention payments for NQTs.
If you are:
• Committed to achieving the highest standards
• A positive team member
• Looking for a school in which you can grow professionally
We’d love to hear from you!
In return Mayfield can offer you:
• A state-of-the-art new building with amazing facilities
• A nurturing and focused learning environment in a unique leafy setting
• A friendly, supportive, talented and committed team
• Children who are excited by learning and motivated to do their best
• Outstanding pupil behaviour and a caring ethos
• Outstanding pupil progress
• Supportive parents, carers and Governors
• A range of exciting and challenging CPD opportunities
Mayfield Primary is a two form entry primary school tucked away in a leafy area of Ealing, surrounded by woodland and fields on three sides. Our ethos celebrates the progress of every child, embraces creativity and embeds core values – aspiration, kindness, respect and responsibility. We have a proactive approach to pupil and teacher wellbeing and enjoy being a community that works together to achieve the best outcomes for all.
Teacher Main Pay Range – Inner London.
We warmly welcome visits to school and would encourage you to meet our Headteacher, Mrs Belinda Ewart. Call us on 0208-5759885 to arrange a time.
Mayfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.