Class Teacher for Year 1 or Year 3
Salary: MPR 2-6
Full Time, Permanent
Start Date 1 September 2019
An experienced teacher is preferred
We are an aspirational, highly motivated and supportive team who pride ourselves on the school ethos that children, their learning, welfare and happiness are at the forefront of all we do. Subsequently, we are looking for a warm, caring and dedicated teacher who is passionate about children's learning and every pupil achieving their full potential as a valued individual.
• be an excellent classroom practitioner with a clear understanding of the provision necessary for successful teaching and learning and the ability to secure good learning outcomes for all pupils
• have high expectations of the pupils’ and their own learning
• have the ability to communicate effectively and positively with pupils and parents
• possess commitment, skill and enthusiasm to positively contribute to the successes of our school as a member of the staff team
• be able to provide a stimulating, organised and educationally-rich learning environment
We can offer the successful candidate:
• a commitment to professional development
• a school where staff enjoy working as part of a dedicated, supportive and creative team, aiming for excellence
• excellent indoor learning environments including an ICT Suite, Art Studio, Swimming Pool, Library,
• exciting outdoor learning environments with an outdoor classroom, a variety of wildlife areas, an adventure playground with performance area and a large playing field
• a supportive and encouraging Leadership Team and Governing Body
We warmly welcome applications from experienced teachers and we encourage visits to our school; please contact the school office to book an appointment.
The Bath and Mendip Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2019 @ 12 noon
Interview Date: Friday, 24 May 2019
Roundhill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.