Class Teacher KS1
Start: 2nd September 2019
Salary: Dependent on experience
Location: Manton, Marlborough
Contract type: Full time
Contract term: Maternity cover
We welcome applications from experienced Key Stage 1 teachers
Preshute C of E Primary School is a successful, vibrant, and happy primary school
We offer you:
- A happy and incredibly supportive working environment.
- A brilliant community of professionals across the school, with great expertise and enthusiasm.
- A superb professional development programme including mentoring for NQTs.
- Parents who tell us they love what we do and who are ready to give you their full support.
- Delightful pupils who want to learn and whose company you will enjoy.
- Opportunities to collaborate with our partnership school.
- An excellent relationship with the church.
- The school is situated in Manton, one mile west of Marlborough.
- Have the highest ambitions for every child, the school and yourself.
- Be an inspirational, motivated teacher who inspires pupils and colleagues and is eager to keep improving.
- Have an enthusiastic and positive approach to school life.
- Promote development of the ‘whole child’
- Want to work in a school at the heart of the community and cultivate relationships with local families.
Visits to the school are encouraged, please make an appointment by calling 01672 51 27 54.
A covering letter outlining your strengths should be submitted together with your application form.
Closing Date: 9.00 am Monday 10th June 2019
Interviews: Monday 17th June 2019
Preshute Primary School is committed to equality of opportunity and to safeguarding children. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check and other employment checks.