Elmlea Infants’ School provides children with the highest quality education in a caring and happy environment, where they can……
“Take Time to be a Child…”
Set in attractive surroundings, the Trustees of this very popular school are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Part Time teacher for a Year 2 Class from Monday 6th January 2020, or as soon as possible thereafter, until 31st August 2020, to teach 2 days per week (Thursday/Friday).
Elmlea is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils.
We are looking for a teacher:
- Who can demonstrate that they love teaching and are passionate about providing the very best for all our children.
- Who is able to inspire and motivate children who are excited about their learning.
- Who would enjoy working within an already hardworking, talented and effective team.
- Who has high personal expectations of their own achievement and professional development.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a disclosure application and provide details of any criminal convictions.
We can offer:
- Elmlea Infants’ School is a very happy, vibrant school with an enthusiastic, caring staff who are totally committed to the Aims and Values of the school. We provide a learning environment, which is stimulating, challenging and where children can have fun while they learn.
We believe that Elmlea Infants’ School is a unique place:
- A wonderful and stimulating environment in which to begin one’s education.
- Enthusiastic and well motivated children with a fantastic sense of fun.
- An inspirational learning environment.
- A curriculum of exceptional quality linked to the needs and interests of Early Years and KS1 children.
- The opportunity to join a friendly, dedicated and supportive team who are committed to maintaining an outstanding provision for all children.
- Supportive parents and Governors.
- An excellent opportunity for professional development and learning.
Elmlea Infants’ School is committed to the safeguarding of all children and makes every conceivable effort to ensure that all pupils are safe and feel safe at all times.
On this occasion Newly Qualified Teachers need not apply.
Visits are warmly welcomed - To book please telephone Elmlea School office.
Closing Date: Wednesday 11th December 2019 – 9am
Interview Date: Wednesday 17th December 2019
If you do not hear from us by Thursday 18th December 2019, please assume that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted
Elmlea Schools' Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.