NQT’s welcome to apply
The Governors of John Perryn Primary School are seeking to appoint class teachers to join our friendly, multi-cultural, two-form entry primary school. We are based in a state of the art building in East Acton, within the London Borough of Ealing. You should have high expectations of learning and behaviour, as well as being a committed, enthusiastic and motivated teacher.
The successful applicants will need to:
• be an excellent classroom practitioner
• have experience of working with primary school children
• maintain a calm and organised learning environment
• be committed to promoting the inclusion of all children
• be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• communicate effectively with colleagues and parents
In return we can offer you:
• a school community that is full of pride and enthusiasm for our school
• pupils who are eager and willing to learn
• an exceptional ethos of care for pupils, staff and families
• a friendly, supportive, skilled staff group
• good TA support
• planned induction and ongoing professional development
• free on-site parking
We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
We warmly welcome and encourage visits to the school. Please call to arrange a visit.
John Perryn Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.