We are looking for:
• An excellent teacher for KS1 or KS2
• Someone who can deliver lively and interesting lessons, whose teaching has a really positive impact on learning
• An excellent communicator with very good interpersonal skills
• A teacher with drive and enthusiasm who will lead a whole school area
• You do not need to be Catholic to apply for this post
We can offer:
• Supportive staff and strong mentoring
• Children we are proud of and who are eager to learn
• A welcoming community of staff, pupils, parents and governors
• A track record of excellent results
• A pleasant working environment
• Career development
If you would like to visit us, we would be delighted to show you around our lovely school. To arrange a visit please contact the school office.
Closing date: 18th February 2022 (12 noon) - please submit your application by this date.
Interviews w/c 28th February 2022
Thank you for your interest in our vacancy.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.